Your cheese is Gouda...ha ha...hey Lise. I love you, and miss you terribly. I hope you're having fun. Sure looks like it. and by the way, your blog is quite nifty. I'll be checking it soon, so no pressure:) Talk yo you later. ~Jessy
I think your target sandals took one look at those big wooden clogs and just gave up right then and there.
Love your photos! They make me so nostalgic...I lived in Amsterdam for a few months, back in the '70s! I lived in a houseboat on Heren Gracht. It's still one of my favorite cities.
Can't wait for your next installment! Love you, Alice (Williams)
2 comments:
Your cheese is Gouda...ha ha...hey Lise. I love you, and miss you terribly. I hope you're having fun. Sure looks like it. and by the way, your blog is quite nifty. I'll be checking it soon, so no pressure:) Talk yo you later.
~Jessy
I'd like to know exactly what "Aborad" means!!!!!
I think your target sandals took one look at those big wooden clogs and just gave up right then and there.
Love your photos! They make me so nostalgic...I lived in Amsterdam for a few months, back in the '70s! I lived in a houseboat on Heren Gracht. It's still one of my favorite cities.
Can't wait for your next installment! Love you, Alice (Williams)
Post a Comment