Ever looked into Amsterdam?
Here we go another week has started!
We arrived in Amsterdam yesterday, and I was surprised to see almost everything in English! And I so wanted to brush up on my Dutch vocabulary...
Amsterdam is a lot more laid back than London, we haven't been running around as much here and it is a great change of pace. It is a little scarier though, definitely won't be wandering out at night! But if I found a big strong man it might be ok...
Maybe, say, one from a Rembrandt painting conveyed in statuary?
Carlee cracks me up, she says Amsterdam is stinky, and she is correct! This also gives you an idea of how our feet smell after walking so much.
Their cheese is Gouda...
There are pretty canals here, I'm moving so you can see their beauty....
Since the ground is so soft some of the buildings are tilted! Calls to mind a certain primary song doesn't it? :)
The "Hotel" is a little shady, but at least the bathrooms are roomier than London. And I think I got in on the best room so I'm pretty content. We're just getting settled and enjoying the great weather while it's here. Until next time! uhm. I don't know any Dutch... so I'll make some up: "Tag!"
you're it. ha ha ha. you don't have to laugh at that.
:)
*This blog post brought to you by Richard, who is awesome and is letting all of us use his computer so we don't have to go into the dodgy internet cafes here. Rest assured we're getting him Chocolate!*
2 comments:
Look at you, world traveler! Sounds like you're having a blast, I wish I were with you. You'd be the best Europe-seeing buddy ever! I loved Amsterdam, but you're right it is stinky! Thanks for keeping us updated on your adventurous life, I can't wait to see where you go and what you see next! Much love!
Seriously.... Richard is Pimp! And I forgot to comment on the Prague post because there was too much funny in it, but I loved how you said the people weren't thar friendly... like the Dutch. Oh mann! That had me going!
Post a Comment