"London Calling"!

Ok, so I have a ton of stuff to show you all from this past week, I just barley started this blog thing and I'm way stoked! It's about time I showed you what I've been up to!

So the first day in London with the whole gang was great, we saw Bukingham and got aquainted with the Underground. Much more efficient than Trax!
The Sketching has been way awesome and there is so much to see, talk about visual overload! We've gone to tons of museums and seen some amazing works of art. I like to call this one, "Vision in Ginger"

The girl in these pictures with me is Carlee and she is the best! We go everywhere together and have loads of good times. I am so greateful to have her here!
We've gone to see Wicked and Les Miserables, both fantastic, London theatre (how do you like my spelling?) is so much fun. I just about fell out of my seat during Wicked!

I even stopped by Hogwarts while I was here! I pictured it a lot bigger...
And here's a little shout out to all my Phi Ladies and the guys at the station on 11th ave!

There is a lot to do here in London, but I have to say my favourite part of this week was our "little trip" out to Lingfield to see the London Temple. (Which is funny because it really isn't in London...)
Lingfield has gorgeous picturesque English countryside, which is lucky because Carlee and I had to walk for a very long time to get there! After the hour and a half of taking trains to get there, we had to walk for another hour in the rain on a tiny winding sidewalk next to a busy street; and after a while the sidewalk ran out! So after the long but beautiful journey we got to the temple in time for them to tell us we just missed baptisms. However we were able to go into the waiting room and spend some time soaking in the spirit there. And the font was gorgeous! When we told the temple workers that we had traveled on foot from the station, they volunteered instantly to give us a ride back, which we gladly took!
Here's me with the resident duck.
Gorgeous flowers everywhere!

As a matter of fact there were so many beautiful things they had to put up a sign to warn people about it!
We also got to indulge in a good ol' American cheeseburger and a shake at the very first Hard Rock! It was so deliciously tasty...
Overall a phenominal week! Enjoy the pictures and Mind the Gap.
Cheers!
3 comments:
Hi! Got your e-vite to this blog site. Awesome! Looks like you're having quite the time! Makes me a bit homesick for Europe. Keep up the blogging, nice to share a bit of your trip with you...
Love ya!
Dad
AHHHH!! You found it!!!! It took me FOREVER to find the hard rock cafe in London, but you are a genius so I don't doubt your powers!! Never have, never will! You gals are freakin adorable and you rock my socks so hardcore!!!
~Kari
"Here's me with the resident duck." Oh mann... I. Love. You!
Post a Comment